CigarBid.com "Private Auction" - Gurkha Class Regent Torpedo

dunng

Elder Jungle Leader
Hello CigarBid members!

This email is exclusively for HotDeals subscribers: "Private Auctions" are not available to the general public and are only accessible through the link below.

We have exactly 500 units of 10 Gurkha Class Regent cigars in the Torpedo size, and want to get them in your hands ASAP. Why? Because I know you're gonna love them and will want even more after that. So I'm bribing you with a $24.99 starting bid price (MSRP: $115). Savor the 90-rated goodness of Class Regent starting at just $2.50 apiece. Yeah, this amazing offer takes the term 'deal' to new heights.

This lot closes Tuesday. Available only for CBID's HotDeals email subscribers.

View it here: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=399536

Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up! I love these things and as cheap as these will end up being, hard to beat!

OK, I rescind my thanks. I went on cbid without even thinking about the site for months, bid on the Gurkha deal, then got sucked into two auctions that I won last night and there is a Padilla deal that I'm probably going to fall for. So yeah, thanks, thanks alot.... :tg

There's an option in your Accout Information page "Subscribe me to the CigarBid HotDeals announcements"; make sure it's checked.

i must of looked that over about 100 times. i never saw it and was looking for somthing for like an hour the other day

Back