cigarbid.com

>how many LLG use cigarbid.com? I found some great deals
>there :)
I have probally spent 1000.00 there. Delivery in 2 days from michigan area. Seems like when i started using them the deals were easier to find. Now alot of things go for more than retail. Alot of items could be bought from JR or other online places cheaper. Alot of dumb bidders I guess

a person can find some great buys there
if you aren't real picky on some things.
merchandise also
although some items go for a more normal price
which is fine if availablility is limited
just enjoying one of those gurkhas at the moment!:9

In it's inafancy, Cigarbid was a great place to get things for less than I paid for them direct from the factory. Nowadays, it is impossible most of the time. I get my wholesale list and shop there regularly but not a lot of purchases. I used to spend about $1500 a week there and now maybe $200. I am MJ from Foreston, MN so if you see a bid by me you can figure it is still below factory cost, as I never bid more han $10 under factory cost. Hell, if you want cigars cheaper than anywhere else you need to call Jim Flesch (Hell Yeah Cigar Guy) 218-547-3470. He and I have teamed up on some things and we can positively hook up members here as a service. I have been doing this for a couple of years on acouple of other boards, and I have made agrand total profit of under $200 for shipping out well over 100 boxes of goodies. Check it out if you are looking for boxes. If you are a MN resident tho, keep shopping online at Cbid because of the ridiculous tobacco tax here.
Greg
320-294-5939

I just ordered some "Staff Review" cigars from Greg, and his prices are great. Since we do blind reviews, nobody but Greg and I know what some of the next Staff Reviews are going to be. hahahahah (devilish chuckle!)

pds

LMAO-I will tell if the price is right! I work for cigars hee hee. I think the first round is the Danneman Dog rocket, and the second is Hamilton House Selection with mildew on the wrapper and it is being touted as having bloom not mold. :+

Back