Cigarbid Shipping

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if this is the wrong section, my apologies.

My question is if anybody knows if cigarbid ships on Saturdays. I have my shipping setup as daily, but I wasn't sure if they are going to send it out tomorrow, or wait until Monday.

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if this is the wrong section, my apologies.

My question is if anybody knows if cigarbid ships on Saturdays. I have my shipping setup as daily, but I wasn't sure if they are going to send it out tomorrow, or wait until Monday.

Its been a while since I was on daily, but I think anything that closes Friday - Sunday, ships on Mondays.

Chas

By selecting DAILY as your shipping preference, all winning bids are shipped within 2 business days. For example, all lots closing on Monday usually ship on Tuesday. All lots closing on Friday through Sunday usually ship on Monday.

Under Help and Shipping Policy! :ss

By selecting DAILY as your shipping preference, all winning bids are shipped within 2 business days. For example, all lots closing on Monday usually ship on Tuesday. All lots closing on Friday through Sunday usually ship on Monday.

Under Help and Shipping Policy! :ss
Yeah I checked under the shipping policy, but nothing shows about saturday shipping. The only thing I got off the site is "customer Service" is M-F

I just had to check on something else (they shipped to the wrong address, so trying to sort that out) and saw that they ship M-F, or weekly on Thursday.

Back