CigarFest (Lake Harmony, PA) - Anybody going ?

SHOE

(__@_______{{{
My brother-in-law got our tickets ordered yesterday. They'll be here first of April for the 5/6/06 event. Can't believe we're flying there from N.C., renting a room and a car for a 4 hour event, but I can't wait ! It's my first one, but it sounds like a blast. Hope to leave there with a cigar buzz and a butt-load of sticks.

Have not been - I repeat what I heard from my local owner; you walk away with a lot of sticks (and get to shake hands) if you don't mind spending the day standing in line. He felt like it was a good place for new or recent retailers to devise their lines and vendors. This is what I am told... blah blah blah... which could be just so, or just so much:BS .

I'm waiting to see your follow up posts. Have a ball - hope the sun shines on you!

SHOE said:
Hope to leave there with a cigar buzz and a butt-load of sticks.

If its like last year, you won't even need to smoke to get a buzz. You could cut the air with a knife it was so thick with stogie smoke. :w

Not a bad weekend trip. We'll walk out with a free humi and cigars (the $75.00 ticket pays for that, I guess), but I hope to try some new ones or those I might not normallly buy. Of course, there will be sales. They say you get some good deals, but that is yet to be determined. We'll see how it goes. I will definitely post a review of the event for you guys. Hopefully it will be a positive one.

Back