Cigargal on DWSC

White97Jimmy

Expresso - Frickin' 81
Just listened to this week's edition of DWSC on the iPod (at work!) Marianne (Cigargal) was on the show giving her review! Bob and Dale talked about her review for a good few minutes too.

There were plenty of reference to CS on there too.

Way to go Cigargal!

Marianne has the honor (dubious as it may be) to be the first female reviewer on the show! We were darn proud to have her on and look forward to more.

I think you are exaggerating Todd...it was no more than six!

I love listening to Dogwatch and it has generated some feedback for my own site as well. Give a listen later in the week and I will be talking about Club Stogie and cigar smoking from a woman's perspective.

www.turboblender.blogspot.com
Also in Itunes

Marianne

I just listened to the podcast and the show was cut off at 57 min. I didn't get the review :( This happened on the last episode as well. I think it is a problem with itunes since others have downloaded successfully. Once the show is downloaded itunes won't let you do it again.

CigarGal said:
I just listened to the podcast and the show was cut off at 57 min. I didn't get the review :( This happened on the last episode as well. I think it is a problem with itunes since others have downloaded successfully. Once the show is downloaded itunes won't let you do it again.

Just delete that show in iTunes, then go to Update podcast. It will update how ever many episodes you have it configured for.

White97Jimmy said:
Just delete that show in iTunes, then go to Update podcast. It will update how ever many episodes you have it configured for.

Yeah, I am trying that now. It takes awhile since I am on dial-up

CigarGal said:
I...will be talking about Club Stogie and cigar smoking from a woman's perspective. Marianne

I regret to inform... according to your recent post (in a pleading-for-self-help thread) it sounds like the womens perspective isn't much different from the mens. :D

cigargal said:
.... and I have a tight grip on my prob...er, hobby...just because I have been a member of Club Stogie for less that two weeks and have almost 100 posts doesn't mean that I don't have a life and I do other things...around the house...honest.

Now, where did I put my lighter:confused:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

You're busted! :r

Okay,okay...I admit that a little intervention might be neccessary, but as far as perspective goes, I bet you don't worry about your cigar matching your outfit. For example, does this robusto go with this jump suit, or should I switch to a petite corona?-morning or evening wear-torpedo or Churchill? These are weighty questions!

CigarGal said:
...as far as perspective goes, I bet you don't worry about your cigar matching your outfit. For example, does this robusto go with this jump suit, or should I switch to a petite corona?-morning or evening wear-torpedo or Churchill...
:r OK. So maybe there's more to it than I thought.

Back