Cigars for troops(sort of) Please read

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So, I've been here awhile now and have come up with an idea that I want to see if anyone is willing to help me on. If for some reason this post seems out of line or anything, please have it deleted and we will go on like nothing happened.

One of my best friends is going to Iraq on Monday. 6 months minimum. I've already told him I'm going to keep a steady care package going with cigars and pics and all the stuff from home to help his stay in the sand. I think I will be able to keep up with his cigar requests so thats not necessarily what I'm asking help for.

Yesterday(Friday) he bought a new humidor. He had like 2 25 ct humis and hes tired of it so he got a big like 200+ ct. humidor(I've had to store some for him before). He is having it shipped to his house and I'm supposed to go pick it up and get it all set up and move his cigars in there so I can take care of them while he is gone.

So the part I want help on is filling this thing up. I figured when I go to the B&M to get cigars to send him, I'll buy a few more at a time and put them in the humi so hopefully when he gets back he will have a full surprise waiting(I believe right now he has somehwere between 25 and 50).....Now the question.....

Is there anyone on here that wants to donate cigars to help fill this thing up?

If anyone does want to, and you want to toss in a stick or soemthing for me to send his way that would be cool too, its really up to you all. I figured if there are takers, then I will keep a list going of who sent what and when he gets back he will know who all was in on this and be able to get on and thank you all.

At the moment he is not a member here, but I always talk about CS and I imagine I'll have him addicted to this place by the time he gets back.

O.K. so I'm done rambling. Give it a thought and PM me if anyone is interested or has any ideas.

Thanks.

Adam

Edit: I figured if this turns out to be pretty neat, I'll do it a few times till he gets back to get it filled....pics too

Last edited:
Back