Cigars in the Morning

Mister Moo

The Pinnacle of Style
If it was a holiday morning (no work) and there was nobody in the house to fuss about what you smoke, would you prefer:

Coffee (or some other drink) and breakfast of your choice, but no cigar; or

Coffee (or some other drink) and breakfast of your choice, with cigar; or

Cigar and coffee - screw the breakfast.

Cigar - screw the food AND the coffee.

Well I like Coffee and Breakfast and a Cigar............But the Moo Lodge is closed so.........NO COFFEE, NO BREAKFAST :mad:

Well, I'd certainly love to have a good breakfast, coffee, and cigar, but my parents would kill me for smoking inside. If I could, I'd start with a cup of local roast coffee, with cream, no sugar. Light up, I dunno, an RP Edge, maybe a 1992, then dive into a plate of eggs, sausage, corn beef hash, 'taters, blueberry pancakes, and grits. Another cup of coffee after that, and spend the rest of the day reading. Oooooh yeah. I might have to do that sometime soon.

I would like a good breakfast (pancakes, eggs, sausage, etc), good coffeee then a good cigar...casa torano!!:dr

I start off every morning with a cup of Joe and a Punch Roths Maduro, only eat breakfast on the weekends. After the joe and cigar.:ss

If it was a holiday morning (no work) and there was nobody in the house to fuss about what you smoke, would you prefer:

Coffee (or some other drink) and breakfast of your choice, but no cigar; or

Coffee (or some other drink) and breakfast of your choice, with cigar; or

Cigar and coffee - screw the breakfast.

Cigar - screw the food AND the coffee.
just for clarification....was there supposed to be a "comma" between the words screw and the? if not then that would explain this option's lack of popularity.

3rd option for me... but in pure fantasy I'd likely go cigar/coffee - breakfast - cigar/coffee

Coffee and Breakfast, I'm a growing boy, and need my nutrition!! :r

Actually, I seldom eat breakfast, maybe once every two or three months I will eat something for breakfast. I know it will probably get me drummed out of the coffee forum, but I also rarely drink coffee in the mornings!

I especially love hot coffee at night, after a good meal, or during cold weather most of the day AFTER the noon hour! I have a healthy sleep gene, so full leaded coffee at night doesn't bother me in the least, and is actually very good at sleep inducement when added after a good meal! :cf

Moo & cuclk, citrus roadkill, bean brew, burnt taters, and toast. Cigar is optional.

For those of you not familiar with short order cook lingo, that's a rare steak, scrambled eggs (cluck= cuclk), OJ, coffee, hash browns, and toast.

just for clarification....was there supposed to be a "comma" between the words screw and the? if not then that would explain this option's lack of popularity.

3rd option for me... but in pure fantasy I'd likely go cigar/coffee - breakfast - cigar/coffee

:r
I too would like to see the cigar, screw, then breakfast, as an option. I'll take that one!!:):tu

just for clarification....was there supposed to be a "comma" between the words screw and the...
I take your point; a subject for a mid-summer thread, perhaps.

Me - I never smoked a cigar (after awakening) before breakfast; I love a cigar with coffee (and optional breakfast) if the back porch is mine. So - in the perfect world it'd be coffee/cigar (screw the breakfast). Good cigar - good coffee.

I quit drinking coffee in my attempt to slow back my caffeine dependency....so...if and when time permits, I will have breakfast with my morning cigar....:ss

Back