Cigars & Myrtle Beach....

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I'm considering a family trip to Mrytle beach this summer, and would like to pick up a few boxes while I'm there. Anyone have any suggestions on retailers to visit with good prices? Or maybe just order online to my Hotel. As a matter of fact, can anyone recommend affordable friendly hotels/motels near the beach? Thank you.

Nick's Cigar World

http://www.nickscigarworld.com/

Nick's Cigar World 2705 Hwy.17 S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

I remember there being 2 of them. I think this address is for the main one, as the other one is smaller. Good luck and have fun at the beach.

Last edited:
Im sure he will chime in but if not check with MrMaduro...he is a fellow BOTL that lives in the MB area. Im sure he will ahve tons of good advice and I hear he will even meet up with for a little herf if ya like!

Have a good trip...Ive been to MB dozens of times and its a great family vacation spot.

Low Country Pipes and Cigars in Little River is just outside the MB area.

Yeah, Low Country and Nick's are both great. I was at Nick's in January and they had Opus and Anejos. They really have a great selection. Enjoy the trip! :ss

Nick's Cigar World

http://www.nickscigarworld.com/

Nick's Cigar World 2705 Hwy.17 S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

I remember there being 2 of them. I think this address is for the main one, as the other one is smaller. Good luck and have fun at the beach.
Actually there are 3 of them. About any place you go to here are gonna have basically the same prices. As far as hotels,well there is no such thing as reasonably priced this time of year:hn . Also if you want shoot me a PM when you get ready to come this way and we can meet up and have a smoke or two.
BTW when are you planning on coming?

Thanks everyone! Appreciate all the responses. Yeah, pretty well figured I would pay through the nose for a decent place to stay, but thought I would ask. Thinking about going end of July/beginning of August. What are the taxes like on stogies? I'll PM if we go down, and would love to get together to smoke!:tu

Taxes are low, and make sure you give MaduroLover a PM before you head off. I had a great time herfing with him this past spring. Its a great area.

Back