Cigars Under the Stars For the Troops

Papichulo

DIABLO CANOSO
Hey guys, I just returned home from Cigars Under the Stars at The Humidor on San Pedro in San Antonio this evening. They had CAO, Pete Johnson owner of Tatujae, Davidoff, La Flor Dominicana, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, and a couple others. Of course, I cannot forget Ernest Perez-Carillo of La Gloria Cubana. I personally have tried every stick in the LGC line and love the Torpedo Natural, all the La Reserva Figurados, Serie Rs and El Rico Habanos.

I will post a pic or two later when I am able to download my pics.

As for Mr. Carrillo, I was graciously able to spend some time with him and I was impressed on how down to earth and very supportive of all the military men and women that ensure we are free Americans. As a 21 year veteran that just enlisted for six more years I was very impressed.

Other then celebrating The Humidor's 35th Anniversary, a good portion of the proceeds went to Operation Peg-Leg Soldiers, which sponsor amputies into doing sports like water and snow skiing; fishing, rock climbing, etc.

Actually, I met some great people that embrace this lifestyle we call CIGARS.

If any of you Gorillas were at the event please speak up.

Thanks for reading this thread. :tu

Thanks for sharing! it's good to see that support for the troops goes out beyond CS and brothers like you, Sir Papichulo, are gracious enough to share these great stories!:tu

Back