Cigars with odd names

xxwaldoxx

Lowland Gorilla
So every once in a while, while walking through my local B&M i see a cigar with an off the wall name and find myself compelled to try it just because.

For example i recently smoked the Oliverous XL for Men just because i thought the name was kind of funny. I recently saw Drew Estates Pimp Stick and thought "even if its bad i just have to try one". I saw the pimp stick online and havent got the chance to order one just yet.

Anyone smoke any odd named cigars that actually tured out to be pretty good, and if so what were they?

The XL for Men turned out to be pretty good. I smoked the Maduro and a few days later picked up the Corojo, but have yet to smoke it.

The Perdomo "Genuine Counterfeit Cubans" are a tasty smoke imo...not a B&M moke though.They due carry Big Butt cigars,i never felt compelled to try one;)

although i havent tried one...but i will...the CAO Brazilia Gol!!! has a funny name. Everytime i think of that cigar i can see a dude running across the soccer field and the anouncer yelling GOLLL!!!!!

I think the Oliveras XL for men are good smokes, also, I like the Natural Dirt. I don't HAVE to try one when I see it, but I think its amusing.
Scott

Lars Tetens had crazy cigar names like Air Catcher, Phat, Grass, etc.

I occasionally had one as a novelty, but Patels they were not.

Cojones is also a great name.

I received a Big Butt in the NST from CigarGal. It was a potent little stick with a full flavor.

For example i recently smoked the Oliverous XL for Men just because i thought the name was kind of funny.

That sounded like a condom to me so I had not interest in trying one...

The one I think is funny - can't remember the exact brand and so forth now but there's a non-cuban that's called a Belicoso, but is shaped like a corona (or some other straight-sided cigar).

My b&m's house cigars are called "Cheap Ass Cigars" They have a shirt that comes with the box that says "I smoke cheap ass cigars!!" Always thought that was funny!!

Last edited:
That sounded like a condom to me so I had not interest in trying one...

The one I think is funny - can't remember the exact brand and so forth now but there's a non-cuban that's called a Belicoso, but is shaped like a corona (or some other straight-sided cigar).
It sounds like a condom and the band's lettering looks like it could be lettering for a box of condoms.

Back