Cinco de Mayo is coming.....

Patron for sure. But not pairing it with a Teamo. I'll go half Mexico. :)

I had a rediculous collection of Tequilla for a young dude before I gave it all away.

Even though it's full of hype, You can't beat Padron Anejo or even the Plata. It still has some of the raw Agave flavor and peppery boquet that many of the Ultra Premium Anjeos that taste more woody like a Single malt lack...

Anyway, Coffee. Quit drinking and Cinco De Mayo in New Mexico shold be called Festival de DWI!

Doing the same thing I've done every Cinco de Mayo for the past 16 years - celebrate my youngest daughters birthday - :bl

Ron

Cazadores Y Cazadores Anejo...well maybe just the tequila part, never had the smoke but I bet it would be a good combo. :ss

I think I will enjoy a few Margaritas...

Margarita.jpg

margarita.jpg

250px-Margarita.jpg

margarita.jpg

Oh yea... and a Flor de Camaguey Figuardo No. 2 Corojo.
Flor de Camaguey is a medium full cigar. Great draw and loaded with flavor. Nicaraguan binder and filler. They come in Maduro, Nicaraguan Connecticut naturals, Rosados and Corojo wrappers.

hpim1215my3.jpg

More like Stinko de Mayo:tg ...My wife has a bridal shower to go to! I'll be home taking care of the kids!

One the other hand ill be ending the day with a drink and a cigar on the deck. Perhpas it wont be a total loss after all.:al :ss

i got a full weekend of craziness.

tonight-may the fourth be with you (starwars, beers, and cigars)
tomorrow- derby into cinco de mayo (mint julips, tequilla and cigars)
sunday- recovery (momossa and cigars)
monday- skip work and sleep:ss

I've got a bandito moustace on my lip, a sombrero on my head, waiting for the margerita machine to show up.
(I organized the office party this year :al )

i got a full weekend of craziness.

tonight-may the fourth be with you (starwars, beers, and cigars)
tomorrow- derby into cinco de mayo (mint julips, tequilla and cigars)
sunday- recovery (momossa and cigars)
monday- skip work and sleep:ss

I forgot about the derby. Not a huge fan, but I could always use a mint julip. Maybe I will add that to my Cinco de Mayo list of Corona, Patron, and Cigars.

Back