Classic soft flame lighter?

TEAK

Gorilla
I have spent probably $200 or more on torch lighters and they either arent reliable or don't do a very good job lighting my stogies. What I want is a good soft flame lighter that carries a sense of nostalgia with it, something along the lines of a Dupont just not with the $700 price tag. Do you guys have any ideas? It would be great if it were stainless in color and engraveable, although not must haves.
I have resorted to $1 Bic lighters because they always strike, as long as they have fuel, and do just as good of job lighting my sticks. But I just hate to light up a good smoke with one.
Thanks for any help guys:tu

check out the group buy going on right now by replicant_argent.
EverTorch lighters, uses soft flame & torch flame.....only $50 shipped & you get to pick from tons of styles.

Can't wait to get mine, they look amazing

I always have to chuckle, but 9 times out of 10 I grab a Ronson.

I have a couple Colibris, triple flame-throwers, etc. The Ronson just does the trick every time. I have a couple of the "jetlight", which I think are pretty classy looking.

I think the "comet" is soft flame and butane.

check out the group buy going on right now by replicant_argent.
EverTorch lighters, uses soft flame & torch flame.....only $50 shipped & you get to pick from tons of styles.

Can't wait to get mine, they look amazing

I have plenty of lighters both torch and soft flamb and I still had to jump on this deal, I cant wait to try it. I will also second the Corona Old Boy, it is a great lighter.

I have an IM Corona by Salvinelli that has a double flame. I also have a couple of torch lighters by Xikar. I will use the Corona most of the time becuase I can see the flame in bright light. The torch lighters work well in windy conditions and at night when you can see the flame. The double torch works very well under the worst conditions. The double flame works well most of the time, but when it's windy out it can be a struggle. You also need flints for the flame lighter and when it runs out, you really need a backup lighter. When traveling or out on the golf course, I always take a backup lighter.

Back