Clear Havana Heaven!!!

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!
I made a small order for some of Hollywoods Clear Havana collection.For those that have missed this,he bought(invested)in a estate of these cigars.
I've smoked and shared several of these from another purchase.Interesting and a pleasure to smoke IMHO.
These are really a tiny percent of all the brands and marques of CH's that were produced in the U.S.
DSCN03480001.jpg

I've been watching this, Dave. It's very cool to see these old cigars. My question, as yours probably was, were they kept properly for the past 50-70 years? My idea of an estate sale is a lot of old stuff sitting in a house and the liquidation team moving on it. The packaging looks great, what do the smokes look like? I guess if they were a little dry, a while in the humi would help them come back. Give us a review or two. I have never wanted to smoke a white owl as bad as I do now (vintage that is!).

I've been watching this, Dave. It's very cool to see these old cigars. My question, as yours probably was, were they kept properly for the past 50-70 years? My idea of an estate sale is a lot of old stuff sitting in a house and the liquidation team moving on it. The packaging looks great, what do the smokes look like? I guess if they were a little dry, a while in the humi would help them come back. Give us a review or two. I have never wanted to smoke a white owl as bad as I do now (vintage that is!).

From what I understand and what I see here,yes these were carefully maintained...

I too have been watching that. I have to admit though, I really know nothing about these.

If you have had some of them, what are they like? Are you after the taste, did these cigars age into something spectacular, or is it a combination of that and the vintage appeal?

Just curious

I too have been watching that. I have to admit though, I really know nothing about these.

If you have had some of them, what are they like? Are you after the taste, did these cigars age into something spectacular, or is it a combination of that and the vintage appeal?

Just curious

They did age well and are very tasty.When you think about it I guess it is like smoking a bit of history...

Back