Climbing to the Top of my List: Padron Anni 64

ambientboy

...from the internet.
I smoked my first Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro tonight outside in the cool night air with Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera and I have to say it's been one of my most memorable cigar experiences. :ss

It is one of the best and most consistent out there. Lately tho I've come to appreciate the naturals just as much as the maduros.

Welcome to the Club,
I'm only smoking since June and I'm so happy that I know what I like and the 64's are on top of the list but I do like the Natural warappers better.

I smoked my first Padron Anniversary 1964 Maduro tonight outside in the cool night air with Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera and I have to say it's been one of my most memorable cigar experiences. :ss

I bought one a couple of weeks ago at my local B&M. Saving it for the birth of my son in about 3 weeks. Being new to cigars I am still trying a lot of different ones but figured the price tag on this one will make it a special occasion smoke.

I had the maduro and the natural and wasn't as impressed as the price tag should've led me to be. Good smokes, yeah, but not that good (in all fairness, I've only had one of each... may have just chosen a couple off days).

However, taste is such a subjective thing that there are no rights or wrongs... and now that I know how much you like em, I'll be better equipped to bribe you... :tu

By the way, did you pick that up at the Buffalo herf?

"Climbing to the Top of my List: Padron Anni 64 "

Funny, it landed at the top of my list after the first one I smoked!!!

I had an Exclusivo last night, they are a fantastic smoke, and incredibly consistent, never had one that wasn't great. Aging them really helps too, try them in a year.

That was the first stick I smoked down to near nothing. It even burned my lips. It's a delicious stick. :tu

That is one grand cigar. As some above have said, be sure to try the 1926, as well. They are some damn good smokes.:ss

I don't know , except for excellent craftsmanship , Consistency , And awesome flavor what do the 64's really have going for them .. OH yeah try the 26's they are OK too ........:D :r:r:r:r

Back