Close Call

M

mildtomedium

I happened onto this product recently and have been ordering it on line. Apparently, they have virtually no distribution so it's the only way I can get it.

At any rate, it's a mouthwash/breath freshener that works better than anything else I've ever found.

Essentially, you swish it around and then you swallow it. Most for products like this, that's not the best thing to do. For this, however, it's how the product is designed. Supposed to kill any lingering bacteria, odors, etc. all the way down to your stomach.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but there are nights when I drink too much and smoke too much and, in the past, have awoken to a mouth that tastes like a cat litter box. This product absolutely kills any of that.

And my wife likes it much better as well. If the wife is happy, I'm happy.

The website, if you are interested is close-call.com.

Also, I'm not a salesman. Don't represent the product. No vested interest. Just try to speak highly of products that work for me.

from the website:

Close Call™ Helps Prevent Hangovers!

lol - i love it... i'll look closer, but anyone see a list of ingredients???

I have read that. I've not tried it yet. Guys in the office are waiting for a report on that one. I have every intention but I always seems to fall asleep before I can get the bottle open. Not as young as I used to be - that's for sure.

I don't have any of the ingredient listings with me. I know it's on the bottle (obviously).

I believe these are the ingredients....

Ingredients: Purified Water, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Vitamin C, Fructose, Shitake Mushroom Extract, Citric Acid, Vitamin B6, Copper Sulfate, and Natural Flavor.

right off their site under link-"Nutrition Facts".....

Breathe on someone or smell your hands. The onion smell will not be detected because Close Call™’s patented formula eliminates the bacteria that cause the odor.

I call :BS

Bacteria don't cause onion odor, enzymes do.

Onion flavor is dominated by organosulfur compounds arising from the
enzymatic decomposition of S-alk(en)yl-L-cysteine S-oxide flavor
precursors following tissue disruption. Compounds arising from
precursor decomposition, such as the lachrymatory factor and various
thiosulfinates give onions their characteristic flavors.

Thats not to say that the reducing agent ascorbic acid doesn't have some impact on reducing onion aroma ... just that the people selling this have no clue. I won't buy products from the clueless.

IHT said:
sean, i've got a homemade penis enlarger (never used), wanna buy it? ;)

:r

I got this metal image of a brick with a piece of string tied around it.

:r Thanks for the laugh out loud moment.

IHT said:
sean, i've got a homemade penis enlarger (never used), wanna buy it? ;)
Da Klugs said:
I got this metal image of a brick with a piece of string tied around it.
Crap you two, thank god I've already finished my Milo and it's not sprayed all over the screen :r :r

SeanGAR said:
Breathe on someone or smell your hands. The onion smell will not be detected because Close Call™’s patented formula eliminates the bacteria that cause the odor.

I call :BS

Bacteria don't cause onion odor, enzymes do.

Onion flavor is dominated by organosulfur compounds arising from the
enzymatic decomposition of S-alk(en)yl-L-cysteine S-oxide flavor
precursors following tissue disruption. Compounds arising from
precursor decomposition, such as the lachrymatory factor and various
thiosulfinates give onions their characteristic flavors.

Thats not to say that the reducing agent ascorbic acid doesn't have some impact on reducing onion aroma ... just that the people selling this have no clue. I won't buy products from the clueless.

Ya big ruiner! :r

Another snake oil salesman shot down... :D

I know a lady who always spits it out after she gets to swishing it around in her mouth.

OH sh** ,did I say lady...............:sl

DownUnder LLG said:
Crap you two, thank god I've already finished my Milo and it's not sprayed all over the screen :r :r
:tpd:
I have to admit, the first thing that came to my mind was the suchion pump device on Austin Powers movie (movie has been running on tele this week). Brick and string is much funnier!!

Back