Club Stogie Cigars~~~ALL members please look!

OnePyroTec

Lowland Gorilla
OK guys and gals, after countless emails to PDS and SgtSmoke (our newest member) we have a cigar deal for everyone. An offer has been made to have cigars made with "Club Stogie" on the band. The Cigars would be a Perdomo blend, and in bundles of 25. The price would be in the $35 range. Depending on what size of cigar, it could be less.

If you like #1 Club Stogie #2 Perdomo cigars #3 Nic. cigars, these should be a good value to you.

What I am asking for now, is a show of hands, feet, smiley faces...of who would be interested in this, and how many bundles you would want?

There is a minimun order that has to be met.......

I thank you all, and have a good day!

SgtSmoke please add/correct this whatever you can.

Wayne
OnePyroTec
Attachments:
3c9105a604dd73b8.gif

RE: Club Stogie Cigars~~UPDATE

The "Club Stogie" cigars will be orderd on Monday. Enough bundles will be orderd to cover everyone that says they wanted some. There may or may not be any extras! Put your requests in by the end of the weekend. Thanks!

Everyone will be contacted when they arrive.

Have a good weekend!

OnePyroTec

I will order the bands on Monday, and the cigars will not be ready for shipment until April 15th (TAX DAY HELL) They are a medium bodied smoke which builds in earthy intensity. They are retailing in shops for $3.80 each, but club price is dirt cheap. About $1.25-$1.40 depending on size. There will be Robusto, Torpedo, Churchill and I think we have a toro option. I will take down size preferences and order them ASAP. Enjoy!!

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-02 AT 03:51 PM (CDT)]I take it we met the minimum order. I hope the tax day thing does'nt jinx us, that's just ugly. Thanks to both of you for putting it together.

Back