Coffee table humidor pics

Hawk6815

Young Ape
Ok, I think I finally figured out how to reduce the size enough to post them on here. I only took a couple, but if you want more or higher quality I can email them.

As for the table, it took about a week of seasoning to get the humidity up to 70%. I run a Hydra in one of the drawers, then on the other side of the divider I've got an extra fan with two Humi-Care humidifiers. I'm in a really dry environment up n the mountains of Colorado, so the hydra runs pretty often, but still stays at 70% with no problems.

I picked this up on CB for about $480 shipped. So far it has been a great addition to our living room and my cigar storage. I looked at smaller units but I decided on this one because it was a functional piece of furniture, and would allow plenty of storage so I could build my supplies for my next trip to Iraq.

Will

That is AWESOME

I doubt my wife would like that in the living room but in the basement rec room/Den thats an Idea..

Shawn

I want one so bad! My wife is actually game for it if I had the funds. Great score my bother.:tu:tu:tu:tu:tu

Wow, that is awesome! Some of the humidors on this site blow my mind. I would never have been able to think of creating something like that. Of course it would still probably end up covered in magazines at my house.

Looks great. I know what ya mean about this damn dry state...:r

I have to fill my beads up quite a bit!:tu

Thanks guys,

This table had me worried at first because it took so long to get the humidity to the proper level. I guess I've never seasoned one this big, so I didn't expect it to take so long to get right.

Will

I love the way that these look and ever since I saw it I have wanted one. The problem is that unless those drawers lock, my kid would get in to it. I have always wondered how well these seal. It's hard to see from a picture how the drawers work. Either way I still want one.

All four drawers have locks on them and four sets of keys. As for the tightness of the seal, I run the Hydra and have to fill it every couple of days, so I think it seals pretty well. You also have to take into account that I'm over 6,000 feet and my inside the house RH usually hangs around 20%.

Will

All four drawers have locks on them and four sets of keys. As for the tightness of the seal, I run the Hydra and have to fill it every couple of days, so I think it seals pretty well. You also have to take into account that I'm over 6,000 feet and my inside the house RH usually hangs around 20%.

Will

I wish that you hadn't told me that. Now I have to convince my girl that we need new furniture. I'll start by convincing her that our table does not match the other furniture. Then... Oh my, this would look nice.

I wish that you hadn't told me that. Now I have to convince my girl that we need new furniture. I'll start by convincing her that our table does not match the other furniture. Then... Oh my, this would look nice.

Man, that is too funny. The only way I was able to get my wife to let me buy it was to let her buy new matching furniture to go with it.

Will

I LIKE THAT! I couldn't get my wife to go for it though :( I am trying to convince her that I need an end table humi :r
Scott

Back