Cohiba Black Pequenos tin-newb review

skyhigh340

ChestBeater
This is my first review so bare with me. These little cigars come in a tin of 6 and are a great little smoke for the winter. It takes an average of 15 min. to smoke (7 min. for Mark:ss). Every one that I have smoked so far has had great flavor all the way through to where I nub it till my fingers burn.:) The burn is even all the way through and has a peppery taste that gets stronger at the end, but is still smooth and not overpowering. I don't know enough to distinguish any more flavors than that, maybe a more experienced gorilla can help with that. I just know that I would recommend that you try a tin, you won't be dissappointed! Let me know how I might better discribe it.

This is my first review so bare with me. These little cigars come in a tin of 6 and are a great little smoke for the winter. It takes an average of 15 min. to smoke (7 min. for Mark:ss). quote]

Hey there pokey, they take me about 15-20 minutes on the ride home!:D

I used to enjoy the regular cohiba pequenos. I still like them, but I am not as impressed as I used to be. I will have to give these a try. Thanks for the review!

I personally love these, as you said they're a great wintertime smoke. I get a tin of 6 for a pretty steep 14 bucks but I don't smoke too often so it's fine.

these were one of the first really short smokes I tried in my search for quickies, I hated them

I hated them so much I'm thinking it's be hard to buy another, ever

you give me a twinge of the want-to-revisits

Back