Cold weather smokers

Mark THS

Herfing at 110°
For those without the benefit of smoking rooms or warm weather climates, I was in Home Depot today and saw that they are clearing out small space heaters.

Small 1500 watt heaters are marked down up to 75%, some going for as little as $9-12. A great buy.

Picked up a small 1500 watt ceramic heater for 9 bucks.

144afcc7-ca31-4073-b3ab-98e79ec58e22_400.jpg

Nice grap!:tu

Thanks for the tip...I'll have to check my local store.

My propane torpedo tends to blow me away...lol.:D

Ceramic heaters are great! Instant heat, not like an oil heater that takes some time to heat up. Great find!:tu

very cool. i could use one of these in my bedroom. it's like half in the basement and is constantly 55-60 degrees. it SUCKS

Very nice! I might need to pick one of these up and use it in my mancave that I'm building soon!
Scott

good stuff. i usually just layer up, the army issued me waaay too much cold weather gear and too many times the barracks central heating sucks

I have a nice space heater, but I am nervous about running it too long for the amps it pulls. That bastage can make my electric bill go through the roof!

Thanks for the tip...after reading your post, I went to the local HD and got one of the heaters on sale. I'm sitting in the garage, with the sterero on, smoking in the Jungle, and I'M FINALLY WARM! Thanks again. :tu

I'm lucky enough to live close to two cigar shops. I'm a wuss when it comes to trying to enjoy a good smoke in the cold garage. I did try a space heater like that once but I have a 4 car garage and it didnt even make a dent in the temp. I guess the next step is to build a room.

thanks for the heads up!-i got one similiar to yours, $9 ceramic job-went back & got a 8000 btu propane heater, sorta like an enlarged coleman tent heater-since my "man cave" is also the shed, i think it'll keep me warm enough-not gonna try tonite (2* out) but maybe tomorrow

This heater will work for you in a garage, closed space,,don't look to get toasty warm when its 20 degrees or less in your space.. I have a Holmes electric heater with a fan and a big buddy propane heater 18000 btu's and they work great for two people sitting close to them.. Smoked all during the 15 below weather..

Jerry in Minnesota.

Thanks for the tip! Hit up HD and grabbed a little one like you got. I'm surprised at how much heat this little puppy puts out!!

Back