Colibri Firebird

z3ro

Drunken Monkey
I picked up this lighter at my fav local B&M. It was relativly less expensive then its "brothers" (19.95 for the firebird vs 39.99 for the next least expensive). Its refillable. Its black. It has a fuel lvl gauge. It lights everytime, and the flame is adjustable to pretty high. I like it, and i like it even more cuz it only cost me 20 bucks.

S6300206.jpg

I got one of these on sale at Academy Sports for $6.99 and it came with a leather colibri two finger case. GREAT LIGHTER:2

Congrats on the new lighter. I have had good luck with my Colibri, I hope yours works well for years to come.:tu

I have an older generation Firebird by Colibri...it does a great job for $12.
But you know what? I love the $3 Ronson Jetlites from Walmart!

had my colibri vantage for abut 4 months and is reliable so far - enjoy it and keep it clean and it should last a long time.

Just remember to use a very high quality butane such as Vector or Lava in your new lighter, not Ronson or Colibri. The lighters work well as long as they don't get clogged with impurities in the butane.

Lol, ive jst been using the Colibri fluid that the guy recommended.
Do as you wish but if you read some of the other caring for lighter threads, you will see the wisdom of using top quality butane rather than what the dealer wanted to sell you. By the way, Vector is available at most b&m's plus at Williams Sonoma @ $6 for a large can.

Back