Colibri Tranzpack

SUOrangeGuy

Alpha Silverback
Hey everyone,

I happened to run across this little gadget on cigarmony and I was wondering if anyone has been up close and personal with one? I don't think they are officially released but I know not to underestimate the members of CS.

I pre-ordered one so lets hope its as great as it looks. Cigarmony has a lower price than anyone.

Had not seen one of those before. I know that Zippo had Otto box make a case allowed by the TSA for lighter transport.

Ron

Wow, hadn't seen these before and haven't had any experience with them but its a GREAT idea!

Now all of the Travelin' LLG's can taked their prized lighter with them.

XXX

They just arrived today! Woo-hoo (a week early!)

Gonna start sending them to those who pre-ordered asap!

~Mark

I wonder if this was what I heard about when I was visiting my brother down in Texas in July. Guy at gar store was telling us about them....saw them at a venders meet, and said they where awaiting Federal approval? Cool if it is .......:D

Old Sailor said:
I wonder if this was what I heard about when I was visiting my brother down in Texas in July. Guy at gar store was telling us about them....saw them at a venders meet, and said they where awaiting Federal approval? Cool if it is .......:D

It has a "DOT Approved" sticker on it, so I "assume" :D that it did get approved.

The August 1 press release also said that it did get approved. :u

Hope this helps

~Mark

found this as well:
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Features/CA_Feature_Basic_Template/0,2344,1560,00.html

I plan to use it more on camping/hiking/boating trips. Its waterproof and will float so I be sure not to damage my nicer lighters.

Back