Colts Vs. Pats Cigar...

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I'm really looking forward to today's game Colt's against the Pat's. Since I only smoke on the weekends, I've been thinking about what cigar I want to smoke while watching. Think I'm gonna go with an Oliva Serie "V" that I just got sent to me this week.

Anyone else no what they plan to smoke for the big game?

I will be on the road during the game listening to it on Sirius . I will even be passing through Indianapolis om my way to Lancing MI . I think I'll smoke a PAM exclusivo on the trip . :tu:tu:tu

what a great day for a stogie and a great game..

A RP 1992 Petite Corona for me today :tu GO PATS!

I'm going to try a La Aurora Preferidos Tubos Emerald. My first. Can't wait. Gonna pull for the Newappolis Poltriots.

Just had a RP Honduran to get in the mood for the game. Will have a RP Vintage 1990 as a victory cigar.:ss

I will be smoking a Cotton Candy White Owl since I am going to be so hyper smoking anything else would be a waste.:tu

Actually, I am leaning towards a tall JD/DC and LGC SR5. Favorite drink and favorite smoke.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to smoke myself. I've got a BUNCHof smokes I've yet to try thanks to my fellow Club Stogians!:tu If I had the time I'd head down to Blue Havanna too!

I think my stick today depends on who wins.

Colts win, I'll take a Pepin JJ.

Pats win, black and mild.

Joking, I'd rather just not smoke if the Pats win. Actually, I haven't celebrated my Seminoles win over former #2 BC. Maybe I'll pull out an aged Opus.

Back