Combat Pack

RETSF

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I'm putting to gether a combat pack together to sent to my brotherwhen he gets to Iraq, to finish off the pack I need a suggestion for a cigar to include in the pack. Though He's not a cigar smoker (cig's only)I was thinking about a Don Thomas in one of the metal tubes then sealing it with wax. I've got to get his mind right on the pleasure of a good cigar. Thanks:ssView attachment 14748

Its been sent off along with a christmas tree. I looked at sending a partigus 1887 in a sealed glass tube, the glass tube it was in wouldn't make it so I ended up smoking it and sending a Don Thomas in a metal tube. Being a cig smoker he probably couldnt handle the 1887.

View attachment 15425Went down to the cigar shop, The owner wouldn't let me pay for these tasty cigars for the Bro in Iraq. I have to say thanks to the owner of Bruce's Pipe Shop. They have a folded flag in the shop from supporting the folks over there. :tu:tu Two Thumbs up Dave:ss

Great B&M by the sound of it. You might want to look into a small otterbox so that you don't have to send him tubes only.

My friend has just returned from Iraq and he says that everyone loves when cigars arrive. They are a very social thing.

View attachment 15425Went down to the cigar shop, The owner wouldn't let me pay for these tasty cigars for the Bro in Iraq. I have to say thanks to the owner of Bruce's Pipe Shop. They have a folded flag in the shop from supporting the folks over there. :tu:tu Two Thumbs up Dave:ss

Hooah! Nice gesture. I am sure he will enjoy the gift.

Back