Coming to OC

MoTheMan

MoTheMentor
Man, looks like I missed a great party last weekend! Still, loved the pictures. That's what life's about.

I heading to OC this weekend (arriving late tomorrow, Friday, 7/11) for an 8 day stay. It'll be good to be back in my old stomping ground (used to live in HB). [And you know what, I didn't even realize that such a big part of this forum is from OC -- guess that's why I'm still a chimp]

Just want to know if any of the herrfs out there get together on weekends to light up a few good smokes? Would like to know where, when, who, what if any small get togethers are planned, and I would love to join. Let me know.

Till later.

MoTheMan

Normal patio herfin a little northwest of you (40 min) if you would like to join us this Saturday. Contact me.

MoTheMan, if you will be in OC this Saturday, come hang out with us at Pokers. As Poker stated, contact him. I guarantee it will be just as memorable as a SoCal herf but FEWER FOLKS. ;)

"The Patio" will yet claim another victim the Saturday when MoTheMan drops in to visit the quietest patio on the block LOL. Looking forward to it Mo.

OK!

Sounds great.

Well, this'll be my last posting (as I am now leaving for the airport) until I get into OC tonight & log in tomorow AM.

Look forward to meeting many of you.

MoTheMan

Ah SHIT, I totally forgot I have a previous function to attend to in Manafee. Where the phuck is Manafee? I'll tell ya, it is 1.5 hour drive heading to a place called HELL, near the Pyramids of Geeza, just take a quick right at the Spynx, and you will hit Manafee.

Sorry guys, I totally forgot I had a previous function to go to.

Hope to see you guys next week.

Adios Amigos

phuk it, no way I am going to suffer the heat in Manifee, so see you jabro's later at Pokers.

ok- if mike can blow off his commitments then i'll blow off mine and come by ... i'll even bring the wife (she smokes cloves so go easy on her ... hehehe). but who the f*ck in motherman from md? ;)

Mo, you are out of control my friend. That Siglo VI was outstanding, as was the Monte DC EL. It was great meeting you. Hope you enjoyed the Saturday Poker Herf.

Send me your e-mail addy. stluisrey@hotmail.com

You guys are outrageous!! Had a blast Saturday, and it was a herfin' pleasure to meet so many of you (now if I could only remember everyone's name (LOL)).

BTW, I was sooo buzzed :) by the time I arrived at my friend's house in Santa Monica, that I just didn't care what happened for the rest of the evening!

That Vegas Robaina special Lonsdale was delicious. An exceptional cigar. Please let me know when (if any) are coming around.

I have no doubt that I'll be back to the Patio to get victimized by all you crazy herfs each & every time I drop in from Maryland. [Man if this is getting victimized, then I must be into S&M and don't veven know it]

MoTheMan

Hey SLR, glad you enjoyed your smokes. That's what's so special about true herf devotees, it's as much pleasure watching others enjoy the cigar as smoking it yourself.

MoTheMan said:
You guys are outrageous!! Had a blast Saturday, and it was a herfin' pleasure to meet so many of you (now if I could only remember everyone's name (LOL)).

This would be Poker :r

Made it home

Well, made it home late last night.

Had a great time in So Cal.
Really great meeting all the herfs out there.

I want to show my appreciation and will be sending a small care package to the crew via Poker (nothing fancy, just some nice smoking trinkets). Should get there either by this weekend or possibly by the next, depending on when I get my hands on everything I want to send.

Till I see you all again.

All the best.

MoTheMan
:D

Re: Made it home

MoTheMan said:

I want to show my appreciation and will be sending a small care package to the crew via Poker (nothing fancy, just some nice smoking trinkets). Should get there either by this weekend or possibly by the next, depending on when I get my hands on everything I want to send.

All the best.

MoTheMan

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hi again

Just want to say "Hi" again to everyone in So Cal.

I just want to say thank you to whomever gave me that Punch Petit Punch twhich I finally lit up this past weekend. What a grat smoke that was. Really made my evening, it was wonderful and well aged. Thanks again.

BTW, I still have many of the smokes that I received and traded with several people, which I keep looking at, drooling over, and waiting for that special moment to light one up.

MoTheMan

Re: Made it home

MoTheMan said:

All the best.

MoTheMan

mo- it was great meeting you and i know you thought it was great meeting me... i don't trust poker to give me my share of the package (remember- your evening was boring until i got there - a bunch of grown men sitting around in a circle eating cake, burning insects and calling each other gay every 5 seconds... my god!) so just send the cigars directly to me. you probably remember me as the humble, charming guy with youthful good looks ... and the only one with a woman around his arm (don't mistake me for lee tho... that was jesse around his arms). :cool:

poker said:
You gotta show up here to collect you buttnugget :D

oh kelly- you're such a romantic
costumed-smiley-031.gif

Back