Comparison Review: Taboo SFBC/ Original Robusto

longknocker

SilverBack
After enjoying a Taboo Special Forces Boot Camp last night, I decided to fire up Rob's stronger cigar, the Special Forces Original Robusto.

I wanted to describe the differences between the two cigars.

#1. Taboo Special Forces Boot Camp- 6X56 Torpedo Maduro
#2. Taboo Special Forces Original Robusto- 5X 54 Robusto Maduro

#1. This cigar revealed an initial spice, followed by that delicious, sweet, smooth, rich aroma & taste that only comes from the Maduro leaf! Awesome smoke! Draw & burn were perfect throughout. Ash fell consistently every 1.5". Overall rating: 10/10.

#2. The Special Forces original is definitely a stronger cigar, probably 1/3 stronger in taste than the Boot Camp. The Original started out with a spicy note, then drifted into a "Citrus" taste & aroma that I had previously noted in the Taboo Twist. Very nice! The taste & aroma drifted into a full-bodied, rich, sweet tobacco note with a touch of the citrus throughout the remainder of the smoke. Draw & burn were, again, perfect! I would recommend the Boot Camp for an initial maduro experience, or for a "light" smoke. True, die-hard Maduro lovers, on the other hand, will love the Original! Make sure you eat a full meal before trying this Bad Boy! Overall rating 10/10. A very pleasureable smoking experience! Duration of smoke: 1hr. 15 minutes each, and I smoke fast!!!

Nice side by side review longnocker. The BC sounds like it would definately be a nice morning smoke. I haven't had the opportunity to burn one yet. Been working down my inventory of the Original, HSG, and Exotic Maduro at this time...:ss

Back