Congratulations to ir13 (Joey)! He won 20 Taboo Cigars in the chat room today!

tccigar

www.TabooCigars.com
We appreciate CS Members! You never know when and where I am going to give something away.:D Joey was the first one to answer a really hard question.:confused: Hopefully he will share with some of his BOTL's on here?

Have a great evening CS
Rob

We appreciate CS Members! You never know when and where I am going to give something away.:D Joey was the first one to answer a really hard question.:confused: Hopefully he will share with some of his BOTL's on here?

Have a great evening CS
Rob

Always, just glad for the opportunity.

As always you are a great vendor and BOTL. When my wallet recovers from Cigarfest 08 you will have some more business, until then ill just send customers your way :D

Congrats Joey, and Thank You Rob. I just received my first order from Taboo, and they look great. I am sure Joey is in for some good smokin.

Nice job, Joey. You will certainly enjoy those!

And Rob... what are you doing, dude? You certainly are setting the bar pretty high when it comes to customer service and relationships with your customer base. All the gorillas love you, man! (Well... I think they may love Connie a little more, but you get the idea. :D )

Back