Conservagel Beads - Any comments?

i would go with Dave's (Viper139) beads. i have 2 #'s and no problems what so ever, theyre the easiest and best humidification device out there

I gotta agree with Erick on this one....I haven't had to even wet my beads for 2 months, the NC humi is at 70RH and the "other" one is at 66...

icehog3 said:
I gotta agree with Erick on this one....I haven't had to even wet my beads for 2 months, the NC humi is at 70RH and the "other" one is at 66...

Ditto, same results here as well. 66 in shhhhhh the you know what one, and 70 in the big Igloomador for the full boxes to age..

floydp said:
Ditto, same results here as well. 66 in shhhhhh the you know what one, and 70 in the big Igloomador for the full boxes to age..

What's with the "other" and "shhhhhhh"? You mean Frank and Tom keep their Swishers and Phillies in a separate cooler?

catfishm2 said:
What's with the "other" and "shhhhhhh"? You mean Frank and Tom keep their Swishers and Phillies in a separate cooler?

I think they're keeping their Creamosa's that they stockpile in the "other" and "SSSHHHH" humi's!!!!!!!! :r :r :r

Back