Contest! Free Smokes!

Ninja Vanish

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Ok, this is my first contest to run so I'll make it simple. One three part question, first one to answer all 3 parts correctly gets 3 good sticks of my choice. Ready?

Tell me where I got my name, The name of who said it, and who it was said to.

If ya'll fail to get it, hints will be coming along at about a 1 day delay to help. So get crackin'! Happy hunting.

Ninja Vanish = Jeremy
From = Tuscaloosa, Alabama - University of Alabama
Name given by jgrimball

Ninja Vanish said:
Ok, this is my first contest to run so I'll make it simple. One three part question, first one to answer all 3 parts correctly gets 3 good sticks of my choice. Ready?

Tell me where I got my name, The name of who said it, and who it was said to.

If ya'll fail to get it, hints will be coming along at about a 1 day delay to help. So get crackin'! Happy hunting.

#1: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

#2: Tatsu

#3: His evil Foot soldiers.

turtle.jpg

Last edited:
Nice hit Jokieman. Good thinking. He thought he had everyone. Enjoy your free sticks.

Yeah, had a bit of an advantage with that one. My girlfriend back then had 3 boys and we got stuck watching all the TMNT movies over and over again. Looks like it came in Handy though. :)

Thanks again NV.

No prob, I figured it would be someone who had been around kids alot. Especially boys. Hope you don't mind if I steal your pic to use for my avatar? Say no if you you really do mind. I'll find another one.

Ninja Vanish said:
No prob, I figured it would be someone who had been around kids alot. Especially boys. Hope you don't mind if I steal your pic to use for my avatar? Say no if you you really do mind. I'll find another one.

Not at all. It was just floating around the 'net. :)

Wow what a prize! These cigars look amazing!!! Ok, Ok I admit it, they smell awesome too. (I couldn't resist.) :D Woohoo!!!

Thank you so much, It's going to be hard to let these rest for long!!!

Damn, we really need a drooling smiley here at CS. Cuz that's what I'm doing right now.

Wow....pretty juicy ISOM hit there Ninja!

Well JM... it has been hours since you replied showing those beauties...

DID YOU SMOKE THEM YET???? ;)

(poster waits anxiously waiting for a yummy ISOM review) :D

Keep a weather eye open fellas, I got a feeling there is going to be another contest coming ya'lls way here in the very near future. Enjoy those smokes JM.

Back