Cool image library of antique cigar box labels

gvarsity

mr. mom
Was stumbling around the internet and stumbled on some antique cigar label images in the University of Florida library. I did a search to see how many other cigar label images they had and this is what came back.

http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/ufdc/?c=foto1&m=hrbh&t=cigar+label

Some of these images are really cool.

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

You get the picture. :ss Fun browsing if you have time.

Last edited:
One thing I like is these are pretty large images as well and they work as desktop wallpaper. I also changed the link because I didn't realize intially you can thumbnail browse which is nice.

Very Cool!

Exiled Cigars

Hors' D' Oeuvres Seleccion
Ross Ocampo says,
"I Left My Country But I Brought With Me My Tobacco and the Seeds."

Plus it looks like you scored a snappy new avatar!

Very Cool!

Exiled Cigars

Hors' D' Oeuvres Seleccion
Ross Ocampo says,
"I Left My Country But I Brought With Me My Tobacco and the Seeds."

Plus it looks like you scored a snappy new avatar!

Yeah I really liked this one. Kind of says it all. When I saw the El Captain General pic I thought it would make a fun CS avatar. Got to mix it up a little. I mean come on she seven weeks old now. Hardly new anymore. ;)

THANK YOU gvarsity for this stupendous site. Am 3,400 miles from home, enjoying these Florida labels while on business in Palm Harbor FL. Loading up images for wallpaper on my desktop.

WOW....long ways from your home and now you are walking distance from my house . WOW. Small world huh?

THANK YOU gvarsity for this stupendous site. Am 3,400 miles from home, enjoying these Florida labels while on business in Palm Harbor FL. Loading up images for wallpaper on my desktop.

where exactly in Palm Harbor??

Use to live on palm harbor blvd well use to be alt 19

make me miss tampa..

Couple of more I like.

The detail of these portrait/characters is really amazing.

00001.jpg

00001.jpg

Love this vista of tampa.
00001.jpg

Pretty impressive for a seconds box. At least thats what I assume segundos to mean.
00001.jpg

Back