Coolador

Kidrock387

Adam and Shawn Bitch4LIFE
im thinking about buliding one for those hott mi winters and i was wondering if you guys/girls could recomend a good cooler to use im looking at something under 60 qts.

Thanks,

Jon

The most important thing is that it has a tight seal. I have 2 Coleman Xtremes that work great. Notice that it has an inner lip that really makes it close well.

IMG_1338lo.jpg

Reactions: JPH
I have an igloo and a coleman....and they both hold the humidity the same...and it's prolly just the model....so what I'm saying isn't worth nothing....but I like my coleman better......I think it's not the baseline model like the igloo....GO BIG OR GO HOME.....BIGGER THEN 60!!!.....

I've been eyeing this one:

5250-762_500.jpg

Coleman 150 Quart White Marine Cooler
19" x 43.5" x 19.25"
I think this is about as big as you can get in a coolerdor model.

This thread has a lot of discussion on them as well. Lining the sides with cedar isn't necessary at all - the cigars and boxes are plenty good enough.

If you buy empty boxes you might want to "season" them by putting them in there without cigars but with humidification for a day or two just to let them soak up some water.

Buy big. And get extra beads, you'll be setting up another one before you know it.

thats the pantoon of all coolers man that thing is nice, if you could pm me and tell me how much one of those goes for that would be great, sorry to be picky

Jon

thats the pantoon of all coolers man that thing is nice, if you could pm me and tell me how much one of those goes for that would be great, sorry to be picky

Jon

You can check out the whole line, with prices, here:
Coleman Coolers

I seem to recall a local Marine Shop carried these large ones, but can't recall what they were asking for it.

35am6is.jpg

I got this 150Q Rubbermaid marine cooler for Xmas. It's the 5-day type. Seals really well and just found it at Sam's Club in Canton for $60

[Edit] Err, I just found it online for $60 and available for pickup in Canton[/Edit]

Last edited:
Back