Coolerador for iraq

bvilchez

Young Ape
Ok so I've got a quick question. I need to make a coolerador out here because of all the smokes I just bought online for everyone here at my camp. Thing is I need to store them somewhere of course.I can get the cooler but does anyone know of a good humidifying source and where to get god cedar strips?I definitely don't want these guys out here to start smoking some dry stuff since the heat here is super dry.Any info will help...thnks in advance

Ok so I've got a quick question. I need to make a coolerador out here because of all the smokes I just bought online for everyone here at my camp. Thing is I need to store them somewhere of course.I can get the cooler but does anyone know of a good humidifying source and where to get god cedar strips?I definitely don't want these guys out here to start smoking some dry stuff since the heat here is super dry.Any info will help...thnks in advance

You are going to want to go with Beads for humidification. Check out
http://heartfeltindustries.com/default.asp

They have free shipping to military APOs

As far as humidification I used heartfelt beads while I was over there. As far as the cedar goes if you just get yourself some empty boxes those will work just as well. Thats what I did for the year I was over there.

I have a cooler and it works great for me. I got some beads from Heartfelt, tossed in a oust fan, and have had no problems since.

If you need an oust fan let me know through pm cuz I got 2 and I can toss it your way.

If you need some foam/ inslutation tape let me know I have some sitting around I could send you out some.

Back