Coolidor Plume?....

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
As the title suggests, has anyone here experienced plume on their cigars while resting them in a coolidor? I am running two fairly large coolers all set up with 70% beads, strips of spanish cedar lining top & bottom and oust fans. They keep a perrrrfect 70% at all times.

I'd always heard it takes years to produce plume with most sticks. I don't know how long you've had them resting, so maybe they've been there for 5-10 years. I'm far from an expert though, but I'd be looking for any signs of mold or it might just be some dust. It could be plume, but not likely unless they have been resting a long time, or they were well rested when you got them.

No plume yet, just plan on storing boxes for a long time. Was kinda wondering if it's happened to anyone here that stores smokes in a coolidor like me. :ss

No plume yet, just plan on storing boxes for a long time. Was kinda wondering if it's happened to anyone here that stores smokes in a coolidor like me. :ss

I see...Misunderstood your original post. I can't keep sticks long enough to age them, and I have to fondle them atleast once a week to make sure they still love me.:r:tu

I would think if the cigars stay at the proper rh and temp long enough you will get plume the same as any other storage device.

Back