Crazy Cutter.

Interesting. It does list it as a cigar cutter. I have seen table cutters like this before, but none shaped like a pig. :r There is one thing I know, people will buy ANYTHING.

Looks like you put the stick in and chop down with the tail??? :dr

Sorry, but I'm not smoking anything thats been up a pigs a$$. :hn

Looks like you put the stick in and chop down with the tail??? :dr

Sorry, but I'm not smoking anything thats been up a pigs a$$. :hn

I don't think its a real pig..:r

That reminds me of when Edith Bunker fixed tongue for supper once.
Archie asked what it was, and then said I'm not eating anything that came out of a cows mouth,,,Now go in there and fix me some eggs..:r

Last edited:
Things I just don't want to buy, I am sure it will sell, hell maybe someone here might love it... just not me!

Well, that will make it's butt itch...:r

You cut the cigar in the hog's butt?

It's $400 on "Buy It Now"....if any of y'all want a cigar cut in a hog's butt, send them to me with a $20 bill, and I will send them back ready to smoke. ;) :r

I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filty animal. Is that true?

So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filty animal. Is that true?

Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherplucking pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Back