Cream Soda Lovers?

Prefy

Has Hockey on the Brain!!
I do have to say cream soda is definitely my favorite pop...I would rather drink a good cream soda then just about anything(except beer,scotch and milk). I especially like to try new ones and see how they compare.

Recently when I was driving through the U.S. on my way to school I found possibly the best cream soda I have ever had. It is call Sprecher fine brewed Cream Soda. It is made in Glendale Wisconsin and they claim there special ingredient is raw Wisconsin honey.

I was just wondering if there are any other cream soda lovers out there om Clubstogie land?

I like cream soda too but tend to lean towards the microbrews or the ones with cane sugar only. I also like a good sarsparilla.

scottie

Nope but I've heard of it...We have a very limited selection up here in the great white north:hn

The Sprecher brewery has a good line of pops.

The cream soda is good, the orange dream is delicious too.

Cream Soda plus DE Chateau Real, mmmm, my got to evening relaxation combo:)

I am trying to cut down my weight so swicthed to diet soda a while ago. I did a blind tasting of all the diet cream sodas (had a friend set it up for me as not to sway me towards one brand). There were a bunch, microbrews from my local wholefoods, A&W, multiple store brands, etc (if I remember I had 9). The winner, Albertsons Diet Cream Soda and it was not even close. I NEVER bought generic soda before but now I dont care, fridge is packed with this Albertsons stuff (and there is probably not a drop of Vanilla or honey in it, but it tastes wonderful... for diet)

I'm a fan of Barq's red cream soda myself....pity it's impossible to find down here.

It's all good though, when I go back north to pick up a car soon, I'm loading the trunk up :D

Cream Soda is awesome. I remember drinking it from small (12oz?) bottles back in the mid-late 60's when I was kid. I remember you could also get flavored ones--or at least I think I remember that. I wonder what brand they were. I think my Dad used to get them at a gas station. This was in the western burbs of Chicago.

We still buy the A&W Cream Soda all of the time and usually have some in the house.

Back