Cremosa Cubana Churchill

Pre-light: As I cut the cap on this and drew through it, there was pretty much nothing but air :r This should be interesting. Time to toast and light.

So far, Everyone was right about this cigar :( The draw is super tight, and the predominant flavors on the first few puffs are trash, and sewer mixed with rotten fruit :r
Scott

i hope you have a stinky ashtray - it's the only one that comes to mind that can be used as a puke bucket!!

:r

Dude you'd of been better off going outside and finding a dried up, grayish doggie turd and lighting it up than smoking that Cremosa. :r What in the world made you even consider smoking that adbomination to the cigar world? :r

Heres what we got for the first 1/4.. Still tasting nasty, draw is tight, and things are NOT getting better. This smoke leaves a nasty taste in your mouth, thats for sure. The first picture is of how the cremosa is fairing, the second is how I am fairing :r

Scott

Heres what we got for the first 1/4.. Still tasting nasty, draw is tight, and things are NOT getting better. This smoke leaves a nasty taste in your mouth, thats for sure. The first picture is of how the cremosa is fairing, the second is how I am fairing :r

Scott

Scott

You have already made it further on the stick then I did on the last one I tried!! Remember to leave enough to unwrap to examine the filler! Not a pretty sight.

I am seriously about to puke here. I had to put it down at this point. I do have ONE good thing to say.. The burn was almost PERFECT! This thing tasted like garbage mixed with rotten banana peels. The smell that came off this cigar was pure trash. Take this as a warning, DO NOT ever buy one of these. Unless you like to torture yourself :D This last picture is where I had to put it out. I just couldn't take it, and I am about to puke here. Thanks go to SvilleKid for the chance to try one of these, and put this here. Like I said, this should serve as a warning. I am feeling green now. I think I need to smoke something decent just to get that smell and taste away from me :r

Thanks Cliff!

Here's a picture of the insides of the smoke. The binder was almost white in color when contrasted to the wrapper :r Here is a picture of the inside of what was left of the smoke:

Thanks again Cliff. I hope the review was satisfactory. I just got as far into it as I could :r

Scott

I am seriously about to puke here. I had to put it down at this point. I do have ONE good thing to say.. The burn was almost PERFECT! This thing tasted like garbage mixed with rotten banana peels. The smell that came off this cigar was pure trash. Take this as a warning, DO NOT ever buy one of these. Unless you like to torture yourself :D This last picture is where I had to put it out. I just couldn't take it, and I am about to puke here. Thanks go to SvilleKid for the chance to try one of these, and put this here. Like I said, this should serve as a warning. I am feeling green now. I think I need to smoke something decent just to get that smell and taste away from me :r

Thanks Cliff!

:r

Scott, seriously, Bro. I can't believe you smoked it down to that short. No wonder you are turning green!!! I hope you have some sugar handy, and that you smoked it on an empty stomach. That's right, and empty stomach, because I would hate to think you might have wasted some good breakfast foods just to chunk it back up on the count of a Cremosa!!

I don't think I smoked my first one (when I was a noob with no experiences in fine cigars) down past the half way point. My second one was a couple of years later to see if I could tell any improvement in my tastes. I got about an inch and a half of my second one smoked. Still waiting to try number 3!!!

Thanks for the review, and for taking one for the team. I have another one in my humi that I will unwrap and post pictures here of the construction. However, I'm on my way out the door for a couple of days, so it will probably ne Wednesday night before I will be back on-line to post them.

That is one of the funniest reviews yet!!!:r

The picture of your face turning green was perfect!!!:D

Thanks for being a good sport!!! Now go do something productive!!!

:pu Cremosa Annimated Review

What makes these sticks so bad? And what do they go for? And being this bad, how do they sell?

Never heard of a Cremosa until I joined here.

This is probably one of the easiest sticks to age. Cause after one, you're lucky to still wanna smoke cigars. Cliff has told me the horror stories of lint, dust, being in the filler. Thanks for the review, Scott. That is surely taking one for the team. There has got to be someone somewhere that smokes these on a regular basis. Granted, he probably sweats Nitro-Glycerin and craps sticks of Dynamite. One last note. Has anyone noticed that Cremosa backwards says, A$$-O-MER-C?:D

What makes these sticks so bad? And what do they go for? And being this bad, how do they sell?

Never heard of a Cremosa until I joined here.

If ANYONE has a spare one, please send it to Costa. I will GLADLY send you a premium smoke (padron, ashton, fuente) to replace your loss. The only requirement is a photo review from Costa on it :)
Scott

If ANYONE has a spare one, please send it to Costa. I will GLADLY send you a premium smoke (padron, ashton, fuente) to replace your loss. The only requirement is a photo review from Costa on it :)
Scott

Oh man, no, please. I'm all set. :r

I even looked them up on CI, and they actually went for 8 dollars per stick during the "boom"?

If its that bad, I won't touch it, but thanks Scott...:tu:ss

I will stick to my Cohibos.....

Back