Croatan, found alive and well, living in the woods

ttours

SilverBack
Spent the weekend in the woods of West Texas and once the thunderstorms and hail ended we were able to squeeze in some quality cigars, martini's and music. We even built a feeder in our spare time. Thought I would share a picture of one of the best mentors CROATAN.!!

Enjoy, lets do it again in two!!

TT:cb

Last edited:
West Texas woods, cigars, martinis, music, botls--not much more you could ask for! Nice one...:tu

Weekend in the woods.
Cigars.
Booze.
Food.
Campfires.
Music.
Wild animals.
Marshmellows.
Whips, chains, leather........oh crap, skip this last part.:D

Kidding aside, glad you guys go to pull of this trip afterall.

A lawyer on a hunting trip?

James lives dangerously.....:ss

Looks like ya had a good time. Something about being out in the field makes the smokes just that much more enjoyable.

That was a heck of a lot of fun. I can't thank Mark (Trudy) enough for the invitation. He has a heck of a spread out there. And the perfect way to unwind: playing pool, jamming to some great tunes, smoking cigars, and drinking our asses off in the barn.

I think I like this whole Texas hunting thing, too. It involved sitting in a blind, smoking an ERDM Choix Supreme, and drinking beer. It's kind of like sitting in my living room but being slightly better armed and not having to worry so much about lawsuits should one decide to shoot something.

That was a heck of a lot of fun. I can't thank Mark (Trudy) enough for the invitation. He has a heck of a spread out there. And the perfect way to unwind: playing pool, jamming to some great tunes, smoking cigars, and drinking our asses off in the barn.

I think I like this whole Texas hunting thing, too. It involved sitting in a blind, smoking an ERDM Choix Supreme, and drinking beer. It's kind of like sitting in my living room but being slightly better armed and not having to worry so much about lawsuits should one decide to shoot something.
:r :r

Weekend in the woods.
Cigars.
Booze.
Food.
Campfires.
Music.
Wild animals.
Marshmellows.
Whips, chains, leather........oh crap, skip this last part.:D

Kidding aside, glad you guys go to pull of this trip afterall.

You left out Ned Beatty in his underwear.

It was the 35th anniversary of Deliverance last weekend.
SooooooooooeeEEEEEEE!!!:alc: :rolleyes:

James, were you squealing like a stucked pig this weekend? Looks like it was a very good weekend out west. Hope all is well.

You left out Ned Beatty in his underwear.

It was the 35th anniversary of Deliverance last weekend.
SooooooooooeeEEEEEEE!!!:alc: :rolleyes:

True the river was raging but we kept our canoe's in our, well just you never mind.

We are 25 miles north of Brady, Texas about 1 miles south of the Colorado (Ned Beatty) river

TT:cb

James, I hope your aim with a gun is better than your aim with a golf club!

Wait.......it would HAVE to be, right?:D

Ah, the ranch, everything is better at the ranch. I see there are a lot of gorillas around here giving you quite the hard time about your hunting and woodsman skills James? I have it on good word (I trust Trudy enough to go into the woods with him drunk and armed) that you fit right in at the ranch.

The following quote says to me that you have already captured the essence of hunting in Texas and can now be considered a rookie no more:tu .

Hey Trudy... who the heck is that scary looking guy on top of the feeder?

Back