CS Memories Best Forgotten 2005?

Jeff

Head to the grindstone...
I can think of a few events that weren't so nice. Like altbier's trial by fire. :)

the CS CRASH OF '05, and everyone post-whoring it up (and worrying about a few RG points) trying to get back what they would get back eventually anyway.

The numerous first posts that read.....

"Anyone know a good source for Cubans?"

Although it is fun to read the replies.

IHT said:
the CS CRASH OF '05, and everyone post-whoring it up (and worrying about a few RG points) trying to get back what they would get back eventually anyway.
:tpd:

and the user title battles and the post whoring associated with that.

PadronMe said:

:r

Yeah, that could be true for every cigar forum on the internet. There are just some posts that I don't think we can avoid no matter how many sticky's you have informing noobs not to do so.

Bill the Bacon Eatin', Coffee Guzzlin', Humidor Raidin', Syrup Hoggin', Daughter Ogglin' Fart Machine!! Did I miss anything Tom, Dave? :D

DonJefe said:
Bill the Bacon Eatin', Coffee Guzzlin', Humidor Raidin', Syrup Hoggin', Daughter Ogglin' Fart Machine!! Did I miss anything Tom, Dave? :D

:r That will be burned in our brains for years to come.

The CS Great Crash of 05 was a biggy too.

PadronMe said:

Coupled with the (smattering? handful? few?) that started with

'WTS Cheap Cuban Smokes, Prime Cuban Grade Z Beef and some of Fidel's Beard Shavings.'

or something to that effect.

Roids, I hate those little buggers that feel gigantic.

As for all the other stuff like post whoring and where to get cuban cigar questions, I didn't read that stuff. The worst was the bickering amongst ourselves over things that we can't change, like opinions. As soon as the flames started I extinguished them by not reading anymore. Thats just me. We have a few folks that like to stir the witches brew from time to time and thats ok as well. I just stop reading.

Two come to mind. The unfortunate crash (not even because of the post/rg loss, but all the info that was lost) and the day we lost kwagga.

VirtualSmitty said:
Two come to mind. The unfortunate crash (not even because of the post/rg loss, but all the info that was lost) and the day we lost kwagga.

At least he was immortalized in song. (Tiny Wanker)

The Crash
The Great Altbier Regionally Produced, Polish Fakerooski Fiasco and the deletion of all the threads associated with it.
Philips Mom Thread (although it was pretty funny)
Generally the times where we chose to eat our own. (Or not to piss on them) :r

Anyone have a good French joke? That's a chapter here best forgotten.

The Great Crash of 05' (Dave, Myself and a few other huddling over at BOTL.org) Wasn't too upset over the lost post counts or RG. I just missed reading and posting here. A very rough time *shudder*

For the most part it's been great. :cool:

All of the old polls being bumped to the top. I would start to vote or write something then I would see the OP date as something like 1-6-03. It got ol real quick.

DonJefe said:

Name forgetting!!

Yeah, you know, that son of God guy...I'm not too good with names....

Back