Csonka Smoker Cloaker

mash

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I got one of these several weeks ago with the thought of smoking in my media room. I've got two kids, 6 and 8, and a wife who I think will need to be warmed up to this idea. Would only smoke after kids gone to bed. In the meantime, it is cold and rainy and can't smoke on the deck, so I've moved to the garage. I don't want it to stink either, so have put the Csonka in there and let it run for the night after I'm done. It works like a charm, absolutely no hint of smoke in the morning. Everyone's happy. I do have some potential concerns about ozone levels, having it in the garage is perfect because I don't live there after my stogie. Good product for this application.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Csonka, know anyone who works there, or receive any commercial endorsement for this post. Don't know Larry Csonka either, but think he was a pretty hard-nosed fullback.

I used to have a Csonka 2 gar travel humi. Left it in a golf cart, never to be seen from again. I sure do miss that lil guy.

Thanks for re-hashing and old wound mash :tg

Appreciate the review of this product... with the weather on the verge of turning, a lot of us will be heading to the garage... :ss

The work VERY well. I have two, 1 for the car and one for smoking room. The wife DEFINITELY approves!

Great review bro

~Mark

Does anyone know how long it ususally takes to get rid of the cigar smoke odor?? I know it probably depends on the size of the room etc, but i've had mine running for 7 hours and can still smell cigar odor. so i'm still leaving it running. :)

Does anyone know how long it ususally takes to get rid of the cigar smoke odor?? I know it probably depends on the size of the room etc, but i've had mine running for 7 hours and can still smell cigar odor. so i'm still leaving it running. :)
I think the time it takes depends on the room size, amount of upholstered furniture and carpet, and amount of smoke that needs to be neutralized. I have one that I think does a decent job of removing smoke and pet odors.

I've had it running now i can't tell WHAT i'm smelling when i walk into the room. I dont know if its from the csonka, or if it is smoke i'm smelling. :confused: But its been running a good 11 hours now

Back