Cuban Caddy...

I am in a total golf mind set recently even with it snowing out my back door. I found this item in a search called a Cuban Caddy to hold cigars... I found myself smoking a broken wrapper by the end of nine most of the time last year with most of the junk available, and I like the looks of this one. Mind you I have yet to receive or use this yet, but it looks like it will hold the cigars and not crush the leaf over time. I will let you folks no more once mine arrives (good or bad). Price is a little much, but in my opinion my smokes are worth it. Check it out here:Clicky

How did this work? I have been looking into either making or buying something like this. I thought it would be cooler if the stand poked into the ground, like a divit fix, but this could be cool, just hang it on the bag or cart.

Just received it last Friday... As of yet I can't really use it with the snow outside but the way it is designed, it should protect the cigar well from getting damaged or crushed. I have used numerous other cigar holders and they all seem to have flaws the biggest problem with those that you put in the ground is that I often forgot them. Others always damaged the leaf of the cigar, this has a hinged plate that lifts and holds the cigar without applying to much pressure, I may have to get one for the boat as well. A little over priced but the best that I have been able to find.
Available at: clicky

I was looking into one awhile ago that actually goes into the ground but decided I didnt want it. Let us know if it works good.

Stogiefanatic182 said:
I was looking into one awhile ago that actually goes into the ground but decided I didnt want it. Let us know if it works good.

Will do... For now all I can do is just look at it on my golf bag sitting in the corner... :c

Stogiefanatic182 said:

Do you remember where you saw the one that went into the ground? Would like to take a look at it.

Thanks

Back