Cuban Cigar Ads

Cigary

Gorilla
I'm wondering why there are several ads on here that advertise Cubans,,,we all know they are illegal and I have been reading the posts from the staff about how we're supposed to refrain from "pitching" these cigars,,,how to find them,,,where to look,,how to circumvent the mail system and such,,,,I see the banners at the top advertising these Cubans,,,what's the deal or am I making too much outta nuttin? I love Cuban Cigars as much as anyone and go about my own business as how to get them but would never violate the rules of the Club on here,,,

:confused:

We have members here from other countries that don't have an embargo against Cuba. They're the ones allowed to click those banners! :tu

It is good to

Watch,

Read,

and Learn.

There are a ton of Gorillas in GA, you should hook up with them and ask them that, always a good topic of conversation.

Cuban cigars are not illegal.

United states citizens possessing cuban goods is illegal.

I believe that is how it goes.

All the advertiser links I've checked out also sell some non-cuban cigars as well.

Also remember Search is your friend

Almost any question you might have has probably been answered before.

A Sticky on this.....In the New Gorilla Forum no less. Yet another instance where it pays to read the Stickies. Nothing against the OP, but this, and many other topics have been covered dozens of times, and many times there are stickies that cover topics like this. A little reading and a little searching goes a long way here in the Jungle.:tu
:tpd:
Sage advice from a wise gorilla.

Back