Cuban Crafters Brown Label?

King1of3

Maturing Primate
Anyone ever had these? I have the reds in corona size and really enjoy them. The brown I believe is described as med-full where red is med. Opinions give me a starting point for something I can't get at the B&M to try first. Thanks

I don't think the reds can be compared to the browns... the latter being much better. also try the cc cab selec

CRIOLLO-CIGARS-FIGURADO-CIGAR-500.jpg

These are amazing, especially for the price.

If you are referring to the Don Kiki Brown Label cigars, then in my humble opinion, they are awesome smokes that deliver rich smooth flavor that is basically dead on with their own description from the www.cubancrafters.com website. Here is my shill sounding review:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115284&highlight=kiki+brown

I love these things, and at 2.00 or less a stick, how can you not? Pick up a sampler from cubancrafters.com and enjoy them.

Yes. Those are the exact ones. Great review. The others that chimed in following you were also very complimentary of this stick. Sale came in so I am pulling the trigger on a box of toros. Thanks

Wow! Couple more responses while I was responding. That is awesome.
Thanks guys. I am more than convinced. Gorillas are great.

Don Kiki Brown labels are awesome. They are in my opinion, by far the best of the Don Kiki Line. Hard to find a better smoke for the price.

I don't think I have ever tried them, but from what you guys are saying, buying a box is a wonderful investment. I might just buy a box and a new humi to keep them in. LOL (considering I have no more room)

Before you buy compare the prices at http://www.lilbrown.com. They are a great vendor and carry many Cuban Crafters smokes. They are in Washington state so if you are in the East you will want to pay a little more for expedited delivery.

I keep meaning to try these. The Don Kiki Reds are my usual camping and fishing cigar and it sounds like the Browns are worth a try as well.

Brown Labels are great smokes.
Be sure to sign up for the e-mail specials. Once in a while there are some really great deals.
Enjoy!

Before you buy compare the prices at http://www.lilbrown.com. They are a great vendor and carry many Cuban Crafters smokes. They are in Washington state so if you are in the East you will want to pay a little more for expedited delivery.

The prices were definitely great. I beat it by a couple of bucks, but only because of the VIP email special price that was given to me. great vendor. They beat even Cuban Crafters own sale prices. Next time I order these, I may use this one. Thanks

I started my smoking days at Cuban Crafters. After trying them all my faves are the Cab selection and the above mentioned Browns. Great smoke for the $$$.:tu

Mmmmmm, I might just have to try these. At the rate that I'm finding good ones on CS I might need to get a bigger humi. :ss

Mmmmmm, I might just have to try these. At the rate that I'm finding good ones on CS I might need to get a bigger humi. :ss
Vinotemps are great. Mine is filling quickly. The box of DK browns are smoking nicely. Turned some other BOTL's onto them at the B&M. Definitely worth the coin. Thanks again.

Back