cuban crafters

I really enjoy the Cuban Crafter Cabinet Selections. The Robustos run $50-$75/ box of 25, depending on whether there's a sale.
Box-pressed with silky-leathery wrapper, they have a medium-to-medium full strength & great mix of coffee, cocoa & gingery spices. Every single one I've had has developed burn issues, but the flavor is too good to care.

great flavor for the money in the two mentioned above: DK brown and the CC Cabinet selection. These taste and smoke like cigars that cost WAY more than these do. Quite tasty and underrated also.

never tried them but I see RAVE reviews on their smokes on Stogieguys review site.
They love Cuban Crafters.

I really enjoy the Cuban Crafter Cabinet Selections. The Robustos run $50-$75/ box of 25, depending on whether there's a sale.
Box-pressed with silky-leathery wrapper, they have a medium-to-medium full strength & great mix of coffee, cocoa & gingery spices. Every single one I've had has developed burn issues, but the flavor is too good to care.
Ditto, the cabinet is very tasty:)

i am a cuban crafters member, and love the red label, the vegas tabacalera, the brown label, and the JL salazar Y Hermanos. To become a member you only have to buy a bundle every 2 months to stay registered, and you get 20% off EVERYTHING they sell, even 20% off the discounted prices of specials. I bought my humi from them and have been very pleased with their customer service...

I love to try everything that they make
icon_mrgreen.gif

Back