Cubao #4

boonedoggle

Goal: 1,000,000,000 posts
A box of these came in yesterday, and I fired one up last night whilst watching the Olympics.

I don't have my fancy review cheat to help with a review, as I had to "recover" my computer and lost some documents.

Anyways, I couldn't wait to write about this sweet cigar. From the very first draw, I got a sense that it was going to be a treat. Smooth mix of cocoa and cream, mixed with dynamic changes in tast throughout. This is an absoulte hit by EO. I had a 601 last night, that I really didn't care for. I am extremely happy I got a box of the Cubao. To me, I do not know how they will get better with age, but based off this one cigar, I say they are better than any of the new smokes to hit the streets lately (including Illusione and Tatuaje!) down to the nub! I will smoke another this afternoon in the great outdoors to confirm my first impression. I can tell you know, these won't last long!

My B&M has them in. I guess I better stop in and pick up a few before the event in 3 weeks.

Thanks for the review!!! :tu

Atlantic sent me a free lancero with my latest order. Think I'll fire it up today, based on your review. :)

This is what started me on Pepin, and from the first convinced me he wasn't just a bunch of hype and PR. One of the best sticks i've ever had.

Back