Curly Head vs Curly Head Deluxe?

Munt

Maturing Primate
Please help me out with this one a little bit, I see that the ring size is 43 and 44 respectfully, but is that the only difference? For the cost I would think that the regular is a much better deal.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Munt.

I could be very wrong on this and I probably should have researched it a little, but off the top of my head I think the deluxe is a combination short and long filler, whereas the curly head is strictly short filler.?.?

Cheers,

BillyBarue

Munt said:
Please help me out with this one a little bit, I see that the ring size is 43 and 44 respectfully, but is that the only difference? For the cost I would think that the regular is a much better deal.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Munt.

Those are two small for me.

Curly Heads are a great beginner cigar and an easy affordable every day smoke. The deluxe is a bit of a let down and not as smooth as the regular curly heads.

Not sure of the construction differences, but the regular curly head is a much smoother smoke... wasn't really a fan of the deluxe, a bit harsh.

Teninx said:
Both are short filler, but the deluxe has a different wrapper...
:tpd: I much prefer the deluxe maduros over the others. The wrapper on them is yummy.

You guys rock. Ask and ye shall receive.

Thanks,

Munt.

P.S. It appeared to me that the regulars do not have a band, where the Deluxe does.

Personally, I prefer the Curly Head more than the Curly Head Deluxe. I've only tried it in the natural wrapper, but I find it to have a more appealing taste, and a better volume of smoke (even if the ash is a pain to deal with). I've heard only good things about the maduro, but that's not from personal experience.

Back