Custom Aristocrat Arrived Today!!!!! PICS!

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Well about 6 weeks ago I was given the ok by the fiance to order me a new humi for my Birthday (Dec 13) and our Anni. (Nov 23, I think ;)). Well of course I had to jump on the chance while she was in such a good mood so I debated and debated and decided to get a smaller Aristocrat than the larger Avallo. Both seemed to be damn good humis but I went with the Aristo due to the extra ability to customize. I started with basically a Aristo Mini and added the DX base, changed the height, and added an extra shelf. I went without the set n forget due to the cost restrictions set forth by my fiance (we had a baby coming at the time...shes been born since then, boy do I love my lil princess). I plan on maybe adding a Cigar Oasis if I can find a used one when I have some spare cash. Right now Im going with a pound and a half of beads and maybe some more as well. Pics are below, shes getting seasoned now.

I couldnt be happier with the choice I made. Bob is the man, very nice, willing to talk and help you thru any questions/problems you have. He has my word...if you are looking for a quality humi...give him a call.

And BTW for all you jungle newbies...be warned! I started this forum in feb. when I bought my first humi...a RyJ desktop....a couple months later....a Vicksburg....and now in late October...I had to order a Aristocrat...which is here now....just head my warning! But hey...its definately a fun slope to fall down!

aristo1.jpg

aristo2.jpg

aristo3.jpg

aristo4.jpg

And if you have a Cigar Oasis you dont use anymore...PM me, when I have some spare cash I would probably scoop it up from you.

I give this baby 2 months before it's busting out of it's seams. Very nice Michael. Next conversion of spare bedroom into walking humidor. :r

Looks awesome.

You made such a great desicion. You will be so happy with that.

Enjoy it for the years to come.

Congrats on the humi! I need to pull the trigger on one soon. Something similar to yours will most likely be the ticket!

Congrats on the new humi. She's a beaut! Just out of curiousity, whats one of those pupies go for?

www.aristocrathumidors.com

Search there and get an idea of the prices, then u can call bob and ask what the cost of modifications cost. You can do anything you want pretty much...the rare woods are gorgeous...if only I had the money...but check that site out and feel free to call/email bob with questions...he always answers them for you in a timely manner.

Back