Customer service is A+

madurolover

Icehog '08 YES WE CAN!!!
Ordered some beads from Viper and sent him a check for them on Saturday the 9th. Figured it would take a while with it being the holiday season and a lot of mail going out I really thought it may take a couple of weeks. Imagine my surprise when my beads arrived on Saturday the 16th. remember that the check had to travel from here to Nevada and then the beads back to the east coast. All I can say is that Heartfelt is one great company to do business with and I look forward to dealing with them again. BTW the 65% beads went in Sat. and Sunday afternoon lo and behold I was sitting at a very level 65%. Top notch IMHO. Thanks to Viper for making this a truly great experience.

Viper will get more of my business.

One of the reasons is that he won't constantly link to his products.....

I respect a man that won't oversell himself.

Last edited:
Dave is the man! I recommend all my friends go to him. Can't beat the service & quality of his offerings.

Now... if only I was diciplined enough to save up for one of those super-bad-arse humidors he makes.

I swear vipers got some flying reindeer or something, the orders come so fast!
Keep up the good work viper! You rock!

so far i've ordered from heartfelt twice, and both times 10/10, top service

andy

Viper will get more of my business.

One of the reasons is that he won't constantly link to his products.....

I respect a man that won't oversell himself.

:tpd:

I have never bought directly from Viper but have gotten his products from other BOTL on here. RJT

I bougt a 1/2 pound of beads and a bag, top freeking class all the way. Fast emails to my questions too. Viper will get more business from me!!

Got to agree, he delivers. A simple e-mail has had my order being sent out the same day, invoiced to me. Granted I've ordered before but sending stuff out and counting that in return a check will be dropped in the mail for payment makes his operation something special in my book.

I'd have to concur!!! Dave is an up-front guy with up-front products!

On those RARE occasions when I've had problems placing an order, he's always been back with a same-day solution!

Back