damaged

BigVito

Hut Hunter
this is the second Padilla from cbid that came damaged. :c
Picture387.jpg

Picture388.jpg

Picture386.jpg

I had similar issues with mold (posted over in the retailer section) w/ another vendor. I'm going to see if the retailer I bought from won't send me a replacement--you should get a chance to smoke the sticks you pay good money for, and those 8/11s aint cheap either!

Just call them and explain what happened. They will send out a replacement, but most likely require you to send that damaged stick back.

Good service if you ask me.

That happened with one of my 601 Series from CBID. They refund you $s for the damaged smoke (just the one that is damaged).

I had the exact same problem with some Padilla Achilles. CBid customer service is really good and willing to make things right.

ouch!!! I would contact them and see what they will do about it..

goodluck

What they will do is require you to pack them up and send them back for either a refund or replacement. My last winning bid was for some Black Labels, 3 of them had some damage but were repairable. I fixed them and didn't bother hassling with c-bid. The box they were shipped in was dented in, so it was probably damage that occured during shipping.

There was a problem with the packaging of Padilla Miami. I got mine from a different vendor with broken foot. Luckily, the vendor agreed to refund my money for the damaged cigars.

Padilla had replaced the packaging to fix these issues.

There was a problem with the packaging of Padilla Miami. I got mine from a different vendor with broken foot. Luckily, the vendor agreed to refund my money for the damaged cigars.

Padilla had replaced the packaging to fix these issues.

The box I bought had the foot of almost every one destroyed hopefully the next box will have the problem solved

was eagerly awaiting a Pepin torp sampler (the good one, black, blue, jj) and the cap ends on more than half were cracked up pretty badly. emailed and sent them pics, and they responded very quickly and said a replacement (the whole sampler) was on the way with a return shipping label. haven't received them yet, but so far i can't expect them to be doing much more.

shit happens, and in the end it's always the service that counts the most :ss

What they will do is require you to pack them up and send them back for either a refund or replacement. My last winning bid was for some Black Labels, 3 of them had some damage but were repairable. I fixed them and didn't bother hassling with c-bid. The box they were shipped in was dented in, so it was probably damage that occured during shipping.

Do they pay for the return shipping costs?

Back