Damn CS and the Slope!

houdini

aNYthing
Damn you all for introducing me to such GREAT brands like Tat and Padilla! Such GREAT accesories as the Palio and Heartfelt beads! Such GREAT retailers and an INCREDIBLE group of forum members!

Damn you all for warning me that a desktop humidor would not be enough. I am currently maintaining 3 of them damnit...and Im not happy about it!

Damn your thirst for violence and appetite for destruction! When will the BOMBING end?

I smoked my first Padilla miami 8/11 today and it was awesome...I tasted hints of chocolate and cocoa. I seriously doubted I ever would taste these and all the different flavors you all described in your posts and reviews...but DAMN YOU ALL...Its happening!

:tu Thank You!

(The opinions stated by Houdini are not necessarily those shared by Mastercard and Visa. MC and Visa are adament supporters of the slope and all purchases asociated with its steepness.) :)

(The opinions stated by Houdini are not necessarily those shared by Mastercard and Visa. MC and Visa are adament supporters of the slope and all purchases asociated with its steepness.)

hahahaha! :tu No kidding....

HaHahahaha! Yep I can attest to the waxed slope!! Those Miami 8&11 are good aren't they? I mean the suck right?(wink) Stay away from them all the rest are mine!! :r:D

With a name like Houdini you should have seen it coming! :tu

Just think...Without CS a year fom now you could be just discovering all of these great smokes and more importantly, great people...

Love live the Club Stogie "slope" !! :D :chk

Back