Damn I feel good

clampdown

Crack House Tent
I had an Opus X Perfecion #4 X and an Anejo 50, damn this was a good night. I hope you all had some great smokes as well.

Tonight I thought I'd try out the Padilla "Achilles" ... Wow! Starts out with a nice corojo flavor and then unleashes a well placed left hook. Didn't knock me out, but it did leave me with a growing appreciation for Don Pepin.

Still on the lookout for Anejos. No luck so far.

Awesome smokes bro! Sounds like last night will be embedded into your brain for awhile. That's a tough line up to beat. My sorry @ss managed to get sick so no smokes for me this weekend. Figures, because its been warm enough to smoke outside this weekend!:BS

I think I would be on the floor after those three back to back..

It has been a good week for me as well.. Anejo 55 and a VR Famoso.

Famoso is my new favorate robusto..

Sounds delicious, I had two Sig I's tonight, they were good but I would have rather had an Anejo. What has happened to me? What have I become? Its like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde around here!

Had a Cabaiguan Robusto tonight after dinner and had a Hemingway Signature earlier in the afternoon. The Cabaiguan had that extra little "punch" that I was looking for. Great cigar!

i had a Gurkha Legend Aniversario, while watching the sun set it was a nice night too but not as nice as it would have been if I had those too Fuentes, glad you enjoyed them!

Back