DAMN YOU ALL!!! (slippery slope thread)

TEAK

Gorilla
I have been smoking cigars for about six or seven years now and I have always been able to support my habit adequatly with a small 50ct humi. Well within a couple months of joining CS I had to upgrade to a 200 ct desk top. Then a few months down the road I converted a 20qt cooler to hold my over flow. Well the day has come and I finally picked up a 50qt igloo at Wally World last night. I almost had myself talked into a 70qt but I somehow managed to talk myself out of it. So now it is sitting in the living room airing out and waiting to be filled. I picked up some empty AF boxes on the bay and just ordered some more beads to keep her happy. Now all I need to do is get off my rump and finish converting my spare room and I will be one happy BTOL.
Pictures to follow soon fellas.:ss

Quick questions for those of you with coolidors. I am thinking about drilling some holes in the boxes to help with air flow and humidity. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

Nah, not necessary. The air will exchange slowly. No need to rush it.

BTW, congrats on the bigger cooler. Start saving up for your cabinet humi! :D

I was giving a nice old enclosed book case the once over last week while at an antique shop that is going out of business. Trying to figure out how to make it seal up good. I might have to go back this week and see if ts still there:hn

:r :D :r :D :r

I was shopping with the wife the other day and stopped to look at a corner china cabinet. About 7 feet tall, 5 feet across the front and 2 feet deep at the widest point. She slapped me in the back of the head and said "Keep walking, theres nothing to see there." I was puzzled and said what was that for? She replied, "Were you looking at dishes in there or cigars?" I giggled and said enough said.

The funny part is I did it without giving it any thought and that is the second time in the last month it happened.

Resistance is futile.

Chas

:r :D :r :D :r

I was shopping with the wife the other day and stopped to look at a corner china cabinet. About 7 feet tall, 5 feet across the front and 2 feet deep at the widest point. She slapped me in the back of the head and said "Keep walking, theres nothing to see there." I was puzzled and said what was that for? She replied, "Were you looking at dishes in there or cigars?" I giggled and said enough said.

The funny part is I did it without giving it any thought and that is the second time in the last month it happened.

Resistance is futile.

Chas

I'm getting ready to move into an apartment with more cabinet space in the kitchen that I have now; I've got what my mom calls a "jelly cabinet"--2 glass doors over 3 shelves and 2 closed doors with 2 more shelving spaces in the bottom, it's about 6 feet tall. I plan on putting my pipe tobacco and pipes in it once I move. Already bought a 22 pipe rack that fits into the glass doors perfectly. Now I'll just have to find a place to put my coolidor though..

Back